CQJP July Block

Saturday, February 25, 2012

TAST- week 8

It's week 8 of TAST, and it's the chain stitch.


There are a lot of variations and I tried to do most of them. lol

From left to right:





the circle is just the chain stitch as a filling

a pink chain stitch
magic chain stitch with 2 threads
open chain stitch
zig-zag
double
wrapped
chain stitch, divided
twisted
crested
cable chain stitch
feathered chain stitch
There were more variations, but I ran out of room!

I am having computer problems. My ISP is changing its Operating System, and when each customer is changed over, the bandwidth decreases, and this affects the responding and operating of my computer. So, I may disappear for a few weeks, or I may only have some capabilities. So, if I'm no longer posting, or leaving comments, it's because I have temporarily lost that function. So, it's not me.....it's the ISP!!
I'll miss you!

Thanks for visiting.
Hugs from Suz